Tuesday 22 January 2013

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation: The Review




I may have been a bit naughty. Me and one of my house mates ventured into central London to do a spot of shopping (January student loan hello there). I wasn't planning on spending too much and just planned to take a dress back to Miss Selfridge but of course this didn't happen. After pushing our way through the madness of Oxford Street we found ourselves in the Selfridges beauty hall. Now, I must admit I love Selfridges particularly their beauty hall. It's an Aladdins cave for beauty lovers. We mooched around Mac and Illamasqua and then I spotted it. Nars. I'm a sucker for trying out new foundations and I knew I couldn't live any longer if I didn't purchase a certain product. I ran over and knew straight away that the student loan was in for a hammering.

The Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is a high end medium coverage foundation. It is buildable and leaves the skin looking flawless and glowing. I have normal to combination skin and I have fallen in love with the way it makes my skin look. I love a dewy look foundation as I think it makes your skin look so healthy and glowing. This foundation gives a gorgeous dewy finish without making my face look sweaty even at the end of a long day. It also gives the right amount of coverage and doesn't leave the skin looking cakey.  The foundation also comes in a large range of colours so it is perfect for everyone (I got it in shade Fiji). This foundation is rather expensive but I do think it is worth investing in what you put on your skin and I do find that you get what you pay for with foundations. Overall I think that this is a fantastic foundation for people who want a medium coverage foundation which leaves a dewy finish. I dont know how this foundation would look on an oily skin type but it is perfect for either normal, combination or dry skins. I have tried various foundations in the past and I can honestly say that this is my favourite one yet.

Have you ever tried the Nars Sheer Foundation or any Nars products?

Love
The Fashion Doc.  

3 comments:

  1. I so want to try this, it sounds lovely from the review! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely worth the investment!! You should give it a try:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sample of this foundation and I really like it for my dry skin :) Although it does have a fairly steep price tag


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete