Tuesday 8 January 2013

#manicmondaymusicmadness week one.



Welcome to the first of the weekly #manicmondaymusicmadness posts. This is a weekly post where I will share a cheeky little song with you to help you get through the week. I personally am not a fan of mornings. Especially Monday mornings, they are of the devils creation. Its physical and mental torture for me when my alarm goes off at 7:30am. It’s time to get up and face the week…great! Following a weekend of Jagerbombs, pulling shapes on the dance floor and falling asleep at sunrise I’d rather lick my cat than wake up early on a Monday morning. It’s because of this deep dark hatred that I have decided to do these posts. Each Monday morning (hopefully) I will post a song which is fun and upbeat to try and make those Monday mornings a little less dire for you all.

 Just to clarify, I know that this post is a day late but I returned back to university on Sunday so I have been getting back into the swings of things. Also, this song is slightly different as it’s of a more calmer vibe to the ones which I will share in future posts but as I’m just about to get into the bath I didn’t want something too hectic.

So this week’s song is Mikky Ekko-Pull me Down. You may recognise this name as he featured on Rihannas song Stay. Even though I think Stay is such a beautiful song I think there is a lot more to Mikky Ekko and I would definitely recommend you to check him out if you like the song below.





Whats your #manicmondaymusicmadness track to get you through the week? I would love to have a listen!

Love
The Fashion Doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment