Sunday 27 January 2013

Benefit CORALista: The Review



Benefit CORALista: £23.50 from Boots
Another gem of a product created by one of my favourite beauty brands Benefit. I have always been a lover of Benefit ever since discovering their holy grail bronzer Hooler (review coming soon) and I honestly didn't think they could produce a product which I love as much as their bronzer. But I think they may have just gone and done that. Now, I still love my trusty Hooler bronzer but I may of found a fun new mistress which I just can't get enough of.

When it comes to the packaging of course Benefit didn't disappoint. The blusher comes in a fun pink leopard print container, something which you would find on a stall at a Rio de Janerio carnival. It's super cute and lightweight and also has a magnetic closure to ensure it won't get cracked and go everywhere in your handbag. Also, once you open the box there is a mirror and a brush which are perfect for touch ups when your on the move.

The blusher contains 8 grams of product which does make it a bit pricey but taking into account that it is very pigmented and therefore you don't need to use alot of product it is definately worth it. The blusher is a gorgeous pink corally colour and looks beautiful on the skin. The blusher glides on nicely and lasts for a good number of hours before reapplication is needed. It leaves a lovely glow to the apples of my cheeks which gives my face more dimension. Overall, I am a massive fan of this blusher but considering that it is quite expensive I am sure there are some dupes out there if you are looking to spend less money.

Have you tried the Benefit CORALista? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment