Tuesday 22 January 2013

#manicmondaymusicmadness week three.

I'm always on the hunt for fresh and exciting new music and there's nothing I like more than finding that new track and thinking how did I ever live without it. Even though I love finding new artists, songs and exploring new genres of music it is easy to forget about the amazing music which I have discovered weeks, months or even years before. It is because of this that this post is a bit of a blast from the musical past. I dug around in my itunes collection and rediscovered this gem. I discovered Santigold a few years ago and was lucky to see her perform at last years Reading Festival. She was amazing and the performance was beautiful and full of energy. This song is my favorite from their first album I hope you enjoy it.

Whats your #manicmondaymusicmadness blast from the past track?

Love
The Fashion Doc.


No comments:

Post a Comment