Wednesday 30 January 2013

#manicmondaymusicmadness week four.

I heard this song last week and it has been stuck on repeat ever since. Since sticking it on my ipod I have been none stop dancing and its been my favourite song to listen to when I'm on the treadmill. It's so addictive and I can see this song being massive in a few weeks time. This song is a collaboration between Just Blaze and Baauer, two very different artists with two very different sounds. Just Blaze is an american producer signed to Jay Zs label and has produced songs for both Jay Z and Eminem. Baauer is an american house producer/DJ who has made massive tracks such as Harlem Shake and Dum Dum (I would definitely recommend checking these out). The mix of these two genres has given rise to the perfect blend of music and they have created a massive tune. I hope you likey.


No comments:

Post a Comment