Thursday 10 January 2013

Lady Gaga Fame: The Review






This Christmas I was a very lucky girl and was quite spoilt by my lovely boyfriend. When I opened a certain little package and found a perfume bottle inside I got awfully excited. It wasn’t any old perfume he had bought me it was Lady Gagas new perfume Fame. I haven’t always been a massive fan of celebrity perfumes but I had heard great things about this one so I couldn’t wait to rip the box open and have a good look.

The bottle is quite different to any other I have seen and is eye catching and bold. The perfume bottle is rounded with a beautiful gold claw on top. The biggest thing which drew me to this perfume is not the bottle but the colour of the liquid inside. Fame is the first of its kind, the perfume is actually a black liquid which turns clear once airborne and I was definitely drawn to this unique selling point.

I found the scent of the perfume quite surprising. With Gaga being such an individual and the bottle and fluid being so different to anything else I have seen, I was expecting big things! On first impressions I was slightly underwhelmed. I was expecting a fierce, powerful musty smell but the perfume is actually quite feminine and floral. Despite being slightly underwhelmed at first I now a love the scent and wear it quite often. The other major part of this perfume which I love is that the smell does stay on your skin for quite a few hours which is always a perk! I would definitely recommend you to have a smell of this next time your near a fragrance counter to see if you think that it is worth the hype.

Have you ever smelt Lady Gaga Fame? What did you think?

Love
The Fashion Doc.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Aimerose for your lovely comment! I had a sneaky peak at your blog and I absolutely love it! Definitely been added to my reading list:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't smelled it yet!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete