Friday 18 January 2013

#manicmondaymusicmadness week two.

So...this post is late. Again. I apologize! Life and a little thing called disorganization got in the way! One of my best friends from home came to visit me last weekend and knowing us we had an interesting night which (as always) got a bit too crazy!! We went to Fabric and then went to Cable which are clubs in London. We ended up leaving Cable at twelve in the afternoon, which I must admit was quite an odd experience partying for thirteen hours but one I would probably repeat.

So onto the music. This is a song which I have absolutely loved for the past few months. I started getting into house music in 2012 and now it is one of my favorite genres. So this song is just a cheeky slice of what house music has to offer. If your not a fan, spit it out. If your intrigued, grab it with both hands and get right involved...there is a lot of house to be discovered out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment